EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP OVERVIEW
Burnett Specialists/Choice Specialists served as an onsite high volume staffing partner for over 25 years in Houston for this client company. We successfully provided hiring support in the following areas: Assembly, Light Industrial, Accounting, Manufacturing, IT, Human Resources, Administrative/ Clerical, as well as Training.
This leader in eye care, founded in Fort Worth, Texas, in 1945, develops, manufactures, and distributes devices in over 70 countries and serves patients in over 140 countries. Their “cutting-edge innovation and breakthrough technology are transforming the way eye diseases and conditions are treated.”
Staffing and placement engagements include:
- Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Assembler – Various Shifts Including Weekend
- CNS Tool Room
- CNS Engineer
- Data Entry
- Facilities Maintenance Tech
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Molding Engineer
- PowerBuilder Programmer
- Production Supervisor
- Project Support Specialist
- QA Engineer
- QA Lab Technician
- Technical Writer
- Warehouse – Various Shifts
- and more
ONSITE PROCESS DEVELOPMENT
During our onsite partnership with this client, we successfully developed the following client-specific tools.
- Standardized Pre-Screen Screen Script – list of questions for each candidate to determine previous employment duties and employment tenure
- Candidate Interview Guide & Checklist – telephone and face-to-face interview list of questions to help resolve employment eligibility
- Reading Comprehension Testing – used as a pre-screening tool which included logic in determining job function capabilities
- New Employee Orientation and Training – All new employees are taken through the Burnett/Choice staffing employee orientation and training program to get a better understanding of the client company’s policies and procedures and “Best Practices On The Job.”
- Ongoing training to continue employee development, safety, and quality.
- Performance evaluations to assess and acknowledge areas for improvement as well as positive work habits
- Employee Rewards and Recognition Program – Designed to improve employee retention
- Custom Reports – Reporting that included turnover, tenure, diversity, and interview-to-hire ratios.
CLIENT CONTACT TESTIMONIAL
“The addition of the on-site coordinator vendor in our facility several years ago provided us with even better quality and peace of mind since we knew our large temporary workforce was being managed well by your competent staff.
Your personnel coordinators we’ve had working here have all displayed your company culture’s enthusiasm, immediate response, and follow-through, which we have come to expect from your organization. They have all been a pleasure to have in our office, and their efforts have made all of our jobs easier.
I know that the stability of your management and staff, as well as the quality and hard work of everyone I have met at Burnett/Choice, contribute to the success that you have enjoyed over the years that you have been in business.”
-Houston On-site Manager, Human Resources