Prepare answers to common questions. There are a few questions that every interviewer seems to ask, so it’s wise to be ready for them. Top interview questions include:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about a challenge you’ve overcome.
- What is your proudest accomplishment? How did you achieve it?
- What are your career goals and objectives in the next five years?
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- Why should we hire you over other candidates?
Back it up
Be ready with concrete examples from your work history. Know how you want to present yourself in the course of your interview. Examine the job posting to see where your experience correlates to the employer’s needs.
Ask your recruiter for advice on preparing for the interview and insights particular to the company. It’s in their best interest that you present yourself well. At Burnett Specialists and Choice Specialists, our experienced recruiters are dedicated to helping job seekers find employment with great companies throughout Texas. Contact us today to learn more.